Bernard Muhia.
From performing for the Honourable Martha Karua to being shortlisted for a StoryMoja Hay Poetry award, to my poems being featured on CNN International, to now being a farmer. This blog is about my transition from being a poet to a farmer.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Prezzo rocking the One 'Swagger Farmers' Tees

Prezzo joined the One Campaign and designed T-shirts for the campaign which he is doing free of charge as part of his philanthropic drive to use his African stardom to bring attention to hunger, malnutrition and poverty. I am glad to also state my ambition to entice One Million young people like myself into farming. I am doing this using my skills as a journalist to write about my experiences as a young new famer through lifestyle articles that seek to romanticize the concept of farming. Farming is being taken up by youth as a wealth creation tool as well as for ensuring food security. To read more about Prezzo's Swagger Farmer campaign and Tees, go to the African Blog on http://one.org


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment