Bernard Muhia.
From performing for the Honourable Martha Karua to being shortlisted for a StoryMoja Hay Poetry award, to my poems being featured on CNN International, to now being a farmer. This blog is about my transition from being a poet to a farmer.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shoe prints in the sand; City life meets country

With my former life behind me, I can now concentrate on building my new identity as a farmer, blogger, poet-at-large and philanthropist. There are many people who are finding it hard to make ends meet. They prefer to shed their over-the-top lifestyles for simpler more economic ones by moving into smaller homes in less loftier suburbs. This represents a new shift because rather than get deeper into debt, they are opting to put a stop-loss cap in their financial lives. Shoe prints in the sand is me trying to assimilate city life with upcountry life a I embark on this farming venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment