Bernard Muhia.
From performing for the Honourable Martha Karua to being shortlisted for a StoryMoja Hay Poetry award, to my poems being featured on CNN International, to now being a farmer. This blog is about my transition from being a poet to a farmer.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Prezzo Interview on urban farming for Msafiri

Prezzo, I am a journalist with Hortfresh Journal, a Horticultural magazine and I am writing an article on urban farming for Msafiri- the Kenya Airways In-flight magazine. I would like to ask you a few questions about the topic if you so agree. My first question is, what do you think can be done to bring more urban youth into farming? Secondly, what do you see as the future of farming in Africa? Your answers to these questions will form part of my article. I greatly appreciate your involvement. Kindly email me the answers on bernardmuhia2000@gmail.com and DM me the email address you have used so that I know which one is the genuine you. Thanks Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment